Monday, September 20, 2010

Kiwiberry Review: EOS Max Pure Brown

I won this pair from Kiwi's Facebook contest! I was hesitant to try 14.5mm's but I really like the outcome. So if you think your eyes are too small, fear not -- they'd probably look fine on you.

Direct Sunlight


Flash


Artificial/Indoor Light


Full Face Photos




Color/Design -- 9.5/10;; These are too cute and natural! I love the shade of brown, it's so much warmer and richer than my natural dark brown. The max pure series is known for it's "cogwheel" design and since my eyes are dark brown, I can still see the cogwheels in my eyes up close. It kind of bothers me, hence the -.5 but from about 1ft away it's not noticeable.

Comfort -- 9/10;; Mm, these are much more comfortable compared to my Geos. My only complaint is that sometimes I can feel them but after a little prodding and moving around they feel fine.

Enlargement -- 10/10;; These enlarge extremely nicely for 14.5mm's. i don't think they're unnaturally big. Just super cute and dolly, if you will.

Seller -- 12039812980192839812908301823/10;; Oh my goodness I cannot express how much I like Kiwiberry's service. The owners are so sweet, great with communication, and great with customer service!

Overall -- 9.5/10;; I reallllyyy like this pair! I definitely go to these lenses for everyday use.

No comments:

Post a Comment